Bill is an Author, Corporate Trainer & International Speaker for the Tony Robbins Companies
Fun facts about Bill...
- Has been training in the martial arts for over 37 years and is a black belt in Karate and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Left his corporate career in 1998 to start his own real estate investment company
- Is an expert in creative real estate finance
- Ran the Philadelphia and Vermont City Marathons
- Got a hole in one during a match for his high school golf team
- Had the lead role as Prince Charming in the Spanish musical La Bella Durmiente (Sleeping Beauty)
- Awarded the rank of Eagle Scout in 1985
- Loves to cook
- Online Business Start-Up Expert
- Created a special one-on- one coaching experience in 2018 to serve the needs of his fellow "technologically challenged" entrepreneur friends, over the age of 40, looking to start their own online business.
- Author: How to Scare the Dickens Out of Yourself: Overcome The Limiting Beliefs, Patterns And Habits That Are Keeping You From Living The Life You Want, Need And Deserve
- Married to the same beautiful lady for the past 28 years and has a daughter (25) and son (21)
- Lives in sunny Delray Beach Florida but spends the summers in his hometown of Syracuse, NY
- He and his Golden Retriever Charlie are attached at the hip